Jeff and I saw Where the Wild Things Are on Friday night. Loved it. They did a great job bringing the book to life. Jeff had never read the book, so before we went to see it, we stopped at Barnes and Noble to read it.
Saturday, we went to Bate's Nut Farm and picked out a pumpkin. It was a lot of fun, and we got some fun pictures to go with it. Jeff has gone here every year since he was a little boy. It was my first time.
Weedle, Joel, and their adorable kids were here last weekend for a short visit. They stayed with us for 2 nights before heading up to Disneyland. They went to SeaWorld both days they were here. We didn't get to spend enough time with them, but we loved every minute they were here. It was so nice to see family!!!
Can you believe Halloween is here already? I don't think we're going to dress up. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, and I'd rather not spend the money. Jeff has to dress up for work. His department is going to be Chargers Fans.
Forget Halloween, I'm looking forward to Christmas because we get to go home!!!! Can't wait!!!
This Saturday, Jeff and I are going to see The Lion King in San Diego. I can't wait because I hear this musical is amazing!!! We are hoping to see Stomp when it comes in January. Tickets go on sale in December.
We celebrate 7 months this week. So insane! Know what else is insane? My mom turned 50 today! Yep, it's true. She doesn't look 50 and certainly doesn't act 50. Happy Birthday, Marmee!!! Weedle's birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday to her. Adri had a birthday on October 1st. Happy belated!!!!
That's all for now.



2 comments:
I want to see The Lion King. Let me know all about it.
And I want to see Where The Wild Thins Are. You know that was Logan's favorite book when he was little. Logan really loved books. Mercer Mayer remember them.
Good Luck to Katie. She is a sweetheart.
YOu will LOVE The Lion King. I saw it at the Pantages in Los Angeles.
Post a Comment