Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The story of our lives...

We've had quite a few adventures recently, and here are some photos to prove it. Some of these things happened a few months ago, but I never got the pictures up. So, here you go...

Riding gocarts (www.gocartours.com) with Sean and Allie all over San Diego. Thanks, Sean and Allie for making this possible. And thanks, Groupon, for offering wonderful deals at such discounted prices!!!





We went to Bate's Nut Farm to find the perfect pumpkin. We also found people like to take their pets to places like this. Below is just one of the many pictures we took of dogs.






We've gone to the beach for some Smashball and Boccee Ball. My hair is naturally curly. Check out what the ocean air and the wind do to the mop on my head! Maybe I should wear it like this every day!



We went mini golfing. Yes, I call it mini golfing.




Katie and Paul visited us a while ago. Here's the cute couple. They are engaged now!!! Woot Woot!


Jeff grew out a beard and looked mighty handsome.


We went to a Padres game.


We went to the Mormon Battalion and wanted to be all serious in our picture. I have horrible hair and Jeff looks like he has boobs. We had a good laugh over this one.


We are big dorks, but we are madly in love and have a ton of fun all the time.





On a more serious note, Jeff's brother, Bobby, passed away. It was very unexpected. Here is a picture. He was a handsome guy. What a wonderful thing it is to know that families can be together forever!


That's our life these days. Stay tuned in the weeks to come for more excitement (Halloween!). Oh, and we are going on a Disney Cruise over Thanksgiving thanks to my wonderful parents and one of my favorite girls, Shannon! Can't wait to have the best time ever and to see Shannon!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone celebrating this month. Adri, Weedle, Mom, Carlos, Sara, and everyone else! Love you all!!!

5 comments:

weedle11 said...

Always having fun. I love it! I absolutely LOVE your main blog picture. So cute! Miss you!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

These are such good pictures! The go carts looks so fun! The pumkin patch pictures are so colorful. The one of you and Jeff looks like Jeff could devour you. you and Jeff are made for each other. You can tell by the pictures that you have so much fun together. And the one of Bobby is so good. He and Jeff look so much alike.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I knew there was one more thing i wanted to say. I am so happy for Katie. She lloks so happy and her fiance is cute!

Lissy said...

Great pictures! You two are so cute! :)

Andrew and Emily said...

you guys are super cute!!! I love that you have so much fun together. Isn't it awesome to have a best friend to do everything with??