We took some family pictures at the park a couple of weeks ago. Jackson should have been born back when they didn't smile for pictures. :)
He HAS to have something in his hands at all times. Here are his "treasures" from our walk...a stick and a rock. I let him bring them inside, but once he started chewing on the rock, I took them away. We don't need any broken teeth.
At Seaport Village...
On a walk with Daddy. We finally found him a new hat. This one has a strap so he can't pull it off.
He walks completely on his own now, but sometimes, he must get lazy because he'll start crawling like this...
Crazy hair after bath time...
This little guy will be 1 in 3 days! I can't believe it!!!






1 comment:
I can't believe it either!! that was one very fast year! He is so cute. I can't wait to hold, kiss and hug him.
Post a Comment