Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's the circle of life, and it moves us all....

Life is so stinkin' good right now. I know I haven't blogged in forever, but it's because I'm too busy doing other super fun things!!!! Katie and I have been hanging out with Jeff and Clint a lot. Jeff is pretty much the nicest guy I've ever met.



I went to Utah a few weekends ago for Vance's baptism. It was really nice. I was able to play the piano for it, and I'm glad. I don't get to do that enough.



It was great seeing Dad and Levi and Weedle and her kids. I was also able to see a lot of my BYU friends. Nathan and I had lunch at this cool, modern restaurant in Provo. Andrea and I got ice cream at Subzero. Katie, Meghan, and I met up with Sean, Kevin, and Owen for dinner and then a dance party in Provo. I was able to go to Katie's parents' house in Kaysville and meet a lot of her family. They are AWESOME!!!!! I felt so comfortable and love them to death!!!



I saw Kami and her cute new baby, Nixon. I still can't believe she's a mom. I saw my awesome friend, Thomas and also had a fun visit with Stew and Logan. It was super fun but went by really fast.



It snowed while I was there and one day the high was around 35 degrees!!!! I was happy to come back to the California sunshine!!!!



I am officially in my new position as Corporate Administrative Assistant at Jay Robb Enterprises. I think I'll really like it. I'm not confined to my desk and I am able to do a lot of different tasks. I like it, and it helps the days go by faster.



Saturday, Katie and I are taking Jeff and her friend, Jon, to a haunted house. We are then going to carve pumpkins and watch The Nightmare before Christmas. We are getting into the Halloween spirit I guess. :-)



Well, this is all I have time for now. This will have to satisfy my mom for now. I hope she likes the pictures. I love you, Mom!!!

Oh, and Adri, Weedle, and Mom all had birthdays this month. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!




















2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures and was surprised to see Levi at the end. Thanks for the update super busy girl.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

And I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD that life is so stinkin' good!!!