




Katie and I have been hanging out with some pretty cool guys lately. Their names are Jeff and Clint. We took them to Disneyland on Saturday and had a blast!!!! It was all decorated for Halloween. Pretty amazing. My favorite thing was the Haunted Mansion. It was all decorated like The Nightmare Before Christmas. Very cool. I don't have time to blog very much now. Enjoy the pics....



4 comments:
SHEENA! I got a link for Disney so that you can get in for free on your bday, or if you have a passport you get some other cool prizes on your bday : D Let me know if you want it
Thanks for the pictures. As always I loved them.
Hey, I really want to go to disney when it's decorated for xmas....want to go? I was hoping of going during the week so it would not be as crowded, what do you think?
Sheena, You must be having a hard time finding Oz because you haven't blogged in 4 EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment