



Well, first things first. I finished Breaking Dawn finally! I had to just skim the last 200 pages because well, I just didn't care for the book. It could have been about half the pages, and I felt as if Stephanie Meyer dragged it out way too much. I liked the first three books a lot better. Sorry everyone who liked it. Different opinions make the world go round, right?
So, Katie, our friend, Meghan, and I went to a party Friday night called Rock the Ages. It was a 70's, 80's, and 90's party with a live band. We dressed 80's, as you can tell from the pictures. Gotta love the 80's and all the awesome clothes! haha...
Katie and I went shopping on Saturday in Irvine to hit up the H & M store. LOVED it, and I got some really cute clothes. While at the mall, Rob from Rob and Big on MTV was opening a DC Shoe store. We stood outside the window and took pictures because we weren't about to wait in the massively huge line.
That night, Katie's cousin, Kaylee, spent the night. We had a slumber party in our spare bedroom. She's three so we watched Barbie's Mermaidia and The Little Mermaid 3. It was fun to have her over. Katie was so good with her. She's going to make a great mom someday! :-) Kaylee was adorable, too, because all she wanted was chocolate milk! She loved my princess blankets.
I have one more video of Katie and me from FHE a few weeks ago. I love making videos because we act so crazy and goofy!
Katie and I are going to Disney with her friends Clint and Jeff. I just met them at the Rock the Ages party, but I know we are going to have a super fun time. They were dancing away that night and any guy that can dance and have fun and not worry about what he looks like is A-OK in my book!!!!



1 comment:
I liked Breaking Dawn enough for both of us. And your are right. Differences are good. But you know how much I LOVED it. You and Katie seem to get along so fantasticly! She is a cutie. Still havinf fun in Cali I see.
Post a Comment