













Oh my goodness! I tried surfing on Saturday morning, and it was a disaster!!! I was out maybe 10 minutes, just riding the waves on my stomach, enjoying the ocean and having fun, when this big wave came, grabbed my board from me, pushed me under the water, flipped me around, and wacked the board against my head.
I stood up, looked at my friend Adam and said, "I got hit in the head, and it kind of hurts." His response was, "Oh, you're cut." Then, I look at Katie, and she's like "SHEENA!!! YOU ARE BLEEDING!!!" She rushes me to the lifeguard as blood is streaming down my face. Within 5 seconds, he says, "You need stitches." I was laughing hysterically about all of this for a number of reasons. #1 being that of all people, of course I would get hurt surfing for the first time!!! Then, there's the fact that I should have known better because I have no sports ability in me what-so-ever!
Katie took me to the emergency room where amazingly, from the time I walked in the door until I left, was only an hour!!!! The doctor put in 10 stitches. The cut is right below my left eyebrow. Mom said I got 1 stitch for every minute I was out in the water! haha...so true! I had a big headache all day Saturday, and a little bit of a headache on Sunday, but other than that, I feel fine. My eye is all purple and yellow, but it's not very swollen. I'm lucky my eye didn't get hurt or poked out or anything.
Adam felt bad because he's the one that took us surfing, but I felt bad because I broke his surfboard. :-( It was quite the adventure!!!
I have more pictures and videos for your enjoyment. Katie and I were in a really weird mood last night, so we decided to hike up our scrubs and dance around. Why???? Well, why not???? Life is too short not to have fun!
So, enjoy the pics and the videos. The guy in the blue shirt is our friend, Tyler. He's in our ward. He's a cool guy, but I think we annoy him because we are always so hyper around him. haha...oh well. The pictures with him are from FHE on Monday night. The one picture is of a lady at the baseball game who had two ponytails in her hair!!! TWO!!!! What in the world for???? Gotta love fashion flubs!



1 comment:
Wake Me Up To Pour Cocoa... HA HA HA
Post a Comment