




Here are a few more pictures and videos for your enjoyment! :-) The videos are of Katie and me on our way and at the Padres game. I actually enjoyed the game. We had pretty close seats and got free food. I still wouldn't want to go see sports activities all the time, but every once in a while is cool...
The picture of me eating is at the Luau we went to a few weeks ago. The mustaches are from the party last weekend.
Ok, so funny story from my date at Disneyland. All four of us were on the California Screamin' which is the big one at California Adventures. We rode the ride and everything was fine and dandy until we came to the end. Just a little ways before the unloading area, the ride stopped. We had been stuck for about 5 minutes, and my ADD was kicking in. So, despite the shoulder restraints, I squirmed my way out. I seriously worked my way out of that seat!!! Well, then, they announced that they were starting it back up. So, I quickly had to get back into riding position. It was awesome! lol....
Katie and I have a new favorite thing to say. We were watching a movie with Freddie Prinze, Jr. called Jack and Jill Against the World. This one lady in it was like, "My hormones are like 'boingy boingy boingy.....time to have a baby!" It was awesome!!! We were laughing so hard!
We've decided to have roommate scripture study and prayer every night. Just something for us to do together and to discuss. :-)
Katie and I are going surfing tomorrow. I've never been, and I'm super excited! I hope I don't hurt myself! And, I hope it's not super cold. Wish me luck! I'll try to take pictures to post.
I can't believe it's already September 12th! Where is time going? Christmas is in just over 3 months! Insane! I'm going to Utah next month for Vance's baptism and to see all of my friends in Provo. I miss them! Andrea, Karolyn, Thomas, Kevin, Owen, Sean, Stewart, and everyone else.
I'm starting a Jay Robb Diet this weekend. It's from his book called "Fat Burning Diet Made Easy". You can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. I'm shooting for 20. :-) Well, 10 would be nice. I have to look good for November!!!!!!
Well, that's about all for tonight. Let me just say again how good it is to have the internet!!! Sometimes I hate technology, but man, sometimes, I really love it! :-)
OH, and let me just say how excited I am that my aunt, Darla, got baptized again! I am so proud of her for making that decision! She is such an amazing woman, and I love her so much! I know she will be blessed tremendously for this decision!



2 comments:
HAHHAH thats funnynad looks like lots of fun but well at least you can hang out with your friends alot love you!!!
Yay!! I love all of the new pictures. Good Times! Keep the news coming.
Post a Comment