Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We finally have the internet again!!!!!

















We haven't had the internet for over 2 weeks!!!! It's been torture! But, we finally got it, and I've been on it tons! haha.......



SO much has happened since my last blog. I went to Disneyland with Staci and our cute friends Sean-Paul and Jordan. We had a blast. Sean-Paul is such a goofball!
Katie and I went to the Greek Festival on Saturday and experienced some Greek pasteries and festivities. We got a characacter drawn. I'll have to try to take a picture of it and post it on here. It looks nothing like us, but it's hysterical!!! After the Festival, we went to Daphne's Greek Cafe for some food. It was yummy, but then again, I just got a salad. Go figure! Katie and I decided we are going to Greece. OPA!!!!
We had a Western party for our stake Friday night and learned some line dancing, and then Saturday night, we went to a "Stache Bash". We had to wear mustaches. I'll have to get pics of that and post them too.
We moved apartments a few weeks ago. We are in the same complex but up the hill and in a bigger place. But, our 4th roommate moved to Alaska, so now we have to find someone else or else we each have to pay $200 extra in rent. YIKES!!!!
I am no longer hired through the employment agency I was with. I am now an officialy employee of Jay Robb Enterprises. I got a $1.00 raise, and they said I will be getting promoted in the next few months. I sure hope so!!!!
Katie and I have been having so much fun lately. We laugh and laugh and laugh until we hurt and tears are streaming down our faces. The videos are of a HUGE spider that was outside our door. Katie was brave and killed it. The other one is of Katie in the car doing our new dance to an awesome new song we discovered. She's a nut, just like me, and I love it!!!!
Well, we are on our way to get frozen yogurt. YUM!!! I will blog again later!

3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! You finally blogged!!!!! You girls look like you are having such a fun time. And that spider was HUGE! I love the new dance and I really liked the song. What song is it? It sounded a little like Shayne Ward. Hey, I miss Nathans Blogs. ;) You had better blog more now that you have the internet.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Hey and the food looked YUMMY!

Shayna said...

OMG Sheena you sound like Weedle i guess they kidda sound like eachother when there sisters! That was a big spider. When Dylan came down we were getting in the pool and i pick up a noddle and there was a HUGE spider and i jumped back like 5 feet!!