I love Sheena Easton. Thats who your named after. And you both can sing. How awesome is that?
I love it!!!
Darla had this record and I remember listening to it a lot! :)
Okay, I spelled you're wrong. That is who you are named after. And Darla named you. How funny that kara would mention Darla. Hey I hope you soon blog cause if I have to listen to this one more time....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Sheena Easton. Thats who your named after. And you both can sing. How awesome is that?
I love it!!!
Darla had this record and I remember listening to it a lot! :)
Okay, I spelled you're wrong. That is who you are named after. And Darla named you. How funny that kara would mention Darla. Hey I hope you soon blog cause if I have to listen to this one more time....
Post a Comment