Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have nothing to blog about....

My mom and sister keep telling me to blog, but I really don't have anything to say. Life is still good. Still having fun and meeting new people all the time....meeting some cute new boys! Oh yeah! :-)





All of our friends are leaving in about 2 weeks to head back to BYU, and it's SO sad! I don't know what we will do then. They are super fun, great people, and they will be missed! I wish I would have known them while I was at BYU because it would have made my social life THAT much better!!!



My roommate, Katie has been gone for a week now. It seems like a year. I miss having a roommate in my room with me. She's in Utah visiting family. We have some fun plans when she comes back, though. Staci, Katie, and I are going to make a music video to "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. So, get excited for that!!! I'll be sure to post it.


Staci and I went to a party last Sunday night and met some cool new people. This one guy and I have talked a few times since then. He's super fun. His name is Sean-Paul, and he, Staci, and I are going to Disneyland on August 30th. It will be a blast! I love Disney!!!


Work is getting busier. I like being busy, but I hate staring at a computer screen for 8 hours. So, here's a story for you......we aren't supposed to be on the computer, but I didn't have much to do for like 2 weeks. So, I was e-mailing and blogging and keeping myself occupied. Well, last week, at our weekly team meeting, my supervisor was like, "There has been an excess amount of internet use lately. People have been e-mailing, shopping, BLOGGING!!!" ...... That's pretty much where I sunk in my seat and tried to hide. But, seriously, if they didn't have anything else for me to do, what did they expect? I was already begging them for work and they didn't really have anything for me. Well, they sure found stuff for all of us to do.....pointless stuff like reporting how many phone calls we make and how many orders we enter and then I have to put them in a spreadsheet. Fun, huh? I can see the conversation between Jay Robb and my boss now, though when they discovered all the internet use....."People have been using the internet. Sheena has been blogging during work! That's right...BLOGGING!!!" YIKES!!!! I hope they don't think less of me! Oh well.



I've discovered some new artists and new songs recently. Matt Nathanson is one of my new favorites. He is an amazing artist. His music is really mellow! I LOVE IT!!!! Check out his stuff on youtube or on iTunes! Leona Lewis' "Better In Time" is our apt song right now. It helps us get over heartache. If you are in a dancing mood, then Chris Brown's "Forever" is the song to jam to.


Well, I hope this blog satisfies your curiosities. Oh yeah, don't hate, but......I'm reading Breaking Dawn and having a little trouble getting into it. I'm on page 268 or something, almost done with Jacob's book. It's kind of dragging for me. I can't get excited about it. Sorry to all of you who absolutely loved it.

3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Blogging at work? Shame on you. That is a funny story. I would have melted in my seat and turned 10 shades of red. And about Breaking Dawn, thats okay, I loved it enough for all of us. I enjoyed every word and page of it.

weedle11 said...

Well, everyone is entitled to their pinion on the book. MOM!!! i though t it was good. Sound like life is life. Glad you blogged!! Love ya!

Andrea said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the music video when it's done. :-)

And I'm LOVING the music so far. Matt Nathanson is good! :-)