Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jeffrey David Burns





































I haven't blogged in almost a month! "What's my problem" is probably what most of you are thinking.......well, I'm dating this amazing guy named Jeff, and I spend all of my time with him. I'm dedicating this blog entry to talk about him. You don't have to read it or enjoy it, but he's great and I want everyone to know about him!

Jeff is the nicest guy I've ever met. He always says the sweetest things to me, and he has never once made me upset or hurt my feelings. I'm not used to this because almost all of the other guys I've been interested in have said and done mean things to hurt me.


Jeff is from California. He grew up in San Marcos, and he still lives in that area. It's about 20 minutes from where I live in Encinitas. He served a mission in Cape Verde which is a group of islands on the west coast of Africa. They speak Portuguese there. He works at the temple every Tuesday night. He is studying to be a firefighter and a paramedic. He's focused, goal oriented, and always striving to make his life better.


Jeff is also a big goofball. He was himself from the moment I met him, and I can say the same for myself. I guess you could say our weirdness is compatible. I have so much fun every single time I see him, and I always anticipate seeing him. We've seen each other every single day since September 25th, minus the trip I took to Utah. He makes me feel special and beautiful and appreciated.



Jeff is going home to Pennsylvania with me for Thanksgiving!!! We leave on Wednesday and will be there for Levi and Ashley's wedding, too. I'm super excited for him to meet my family and to see where I grew up. There are so many things I want to show him and share with him. I hope my family doesn't say too many embarrassing things and that Jeff doesn't run the other direction if they do. haha......


We went to Disneyland with Katie and our friend, Josh, yesterday. We had a ton of fun. Jeff and I would just randomly dance in the middle of the park, and it was awesome. We didn't care who was watching. I guess it's because we were in our own little world. I think Katie kind of gets annoyed by it sometimes. She'll understand when she finds someone, though. I hope she does soon, too, because she's one of the most amazing girls I've ever met. I love her to death and couldn't have asked for a better roommate!!! (Check out the pictures of us after we got soaked on the water ride!!!!! Well, it was mostly me who got we! haha)

I'm posting a bunch of pictures from Disney and I'll see what else I can find. I hope this blog satisfies you all for now. Just know that Jeff is amazing, and I've never been happier in my life!!!!!

3 comments:

weedle11 said...

Well it is about time!!! See what happens when life gets all busy! I am happy for you. I wish I could be going home too. I want to meet him! And embarass you! Love you tons. Glad you are so happy!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Well, Jeffrey David Burns seems like one heck of a nice guy. He is a cutie, that is for sure.

And Katie is adorable. I love her and I haven't even met her. I can't wait to meet her in January.

And Thank you for blogging. It's about time. Blog's are to keep us up to date on everyones life. I'm just sayin.' (That is a Mr. Steve saying and I like it.)

Karey said...

Jeff sounds awesome! Dating is SO FUN when you find someone who makes you feel like Jeff does :) (and sooooo not fun all the other times!) My mom said he seemed like he just adores you, too!