Sunday, January 11, 2009

Engagement Pictures

Jeff and I took our engagement pictures yesterday (Saturday). We got some good shots, despite me being super judgemental of myself. My face is either too fat or I don't like the way my head is tilted, or something. It's always something. I'm trying to get better, but it's definitely true that you are your own worst critic!!!



I like the pictures that we took because they aren't your typical engagement photos. I'll have to post some of them whenever Jeff e-mails them to me. We just had our friend, Abraham, take them with Jeff's camera. Nothing fancy and nothing expensive.....Jeff and I are very simple people.



I am super excited to marry Jeff. My love grows for him more and more each day. He's so caring and loving. He makes me feel beautiful and special. Today, Sunday, we went to church, made lunch, took a nap, went for a walk, made dinner, and watched a movie at his apt. Nothing fancy. Nothing super exciting to some people. But, it was a great day.


Our good friends, Mikey and Apryl, told us the other day that it's legal to make up a new last for a married couple. You have to use two consecutive letters or something like that. I'll have to look it up for sure. Anyways, Jeff and I decided that if we were ever to change our last name, we would change it to Burely (bur-lee). Bur for Burns and ely for Dively. Pretty sweet, huh? We won't be changing our name, but it's fun to create a new one. :-)


I'll post the pics as soon as I can. Hope everyone is smiling!!!!

1 comment:

weedle11 said...

No wonder there are so many weird names out there. Can't wait to see the pics. I hope you post them soon!!! Love ya!!