Tenderness!!!!
I love Jeff! He is amazing. What a sweet thing to do.
How cute!!!
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!
This is Darla. What a CUTE video! Love that song. (What is it?) And, LOVE Jeff. Cody & Dakota do, too. Dakota says he's an awesome dancer. Cody thinks he's cool. We're so happy you've found each other & that he's going to be in the family.
Super cute!! Thanks for letting me on your blog. Congrats!!
Super cute! What a fun place to be in your lives. Enjoy it! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Tenderness!!!!
I love Jeff! He is amazing. What a sweet thing to do.
How cute!!!
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!
This is Darla. What a CUTE video! Love that song. (What is it?) And, LOVE Jeff. Cody & Dakota do, too. Dakota says he's an awesome dancer. Cody thinks he's cool. We're so happy you've found each other & that he's going to be in the family.
Super cute!! Thanks for letting me on your blog. Congrats!!
Super cute! What a fun place to be in your lives. Enjoy it! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment