I will be a married woman exactly 3 months from today. It's still hard to believe, but I'm getting more and more used to the fact that I'm engaged. Plans are coming along so well. We have so much done. We have the San Diego Temple booked for 11:00am March 21, 2009. We have our photographer, the place for the reception (one of the church buildings out here), the blank invitations, the honeymoon is booked, my dress has been purchased for $99!, we have our apartment lined up for March, and much, much more. I like to get things done, and since we've only been engaged for 2 weeks, I think we are doing great so far!
Here's a pic of my dress

Jeff totalled his car 2 weeks ago, and he finally was able to get a new one yesterday. We were car shopping and purchasing for about 5 hours. I didn't realize how long of a process it is. Crazy!!! He got a Nissan Versa, and we both really like it. Funny thing, though, is that it's a manual and he can't drive a manual. I can't either. But, he's learning. He HAS to. It's a 2008 with only 15,000 miles on it, so it's not like he had the option of getting an automatic. He's been doing great so far. The only hard part for him is going from a complete stop to driving, but he's getting better in the 2 days that he's had it.
Jeff's new car

We will be living in San Marcos which is about 15 minutes from where I live now. We signed up for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. We love it. It was less expensive than getting a 1 bedroom, too. The rent is $1420 which is a good deal for California!!! The apartment complex is called Prominence Apartments. They have a tennis court, raquetball court, fitness center, mini movie theater that we can use anytime, and some other cool stuff. We're excited to move in once we are married.
Jeff and I went to see Wicked last weekend. AMAZING!!!!!! Go see it if you can! The two main characters are unbelievable! I loved the music. Jeff loved it, too. Musicals are rad! I want to see so many more! Jeff and I watched Mamma Mia last night. That was pretty good, too. Fun music!
I can't believe Christmas is this week. I won't be going home this year, but I'll be with Jeff. We are going over to his cousin's house. His cousin is 26 and his cousin's wife is 22. They have 2 little kids. It will be fun, but I'll sure miss my family this year!!!



3 comments:
You are doing great with the plans. So many things already taken care of.
How could you not love Wicked?
I love the car. It reminds me of Edward.....Ha Ha
Tell Jeff to practice in a parking lot. He will get the feel for it. And that is exactly what it is... a feel. You really can't teach some one to drive a stick, thay have to learn from practice. You need to learn too.
The apartment sounds really nice. I am sure you will love it.
I LOVE THE DRESS!!!!! And you go girl on the cost and being smart about spending. Foolish spending always is a regretable thing.
I love the dress. It is so you and so pretty.
I love the car, when we come out I can drive it around and show him a thing or two...lol. It is really cute. It does remind me of Edward too, mom.
I can't wait to come out and be a part of that special day, you know the sun, the beach and laying out.. hee hee. I mean your wedding. I can't wait.
hey, even I can drive a stick and I've only been driving for like, hmm 3 years lol.
Can't wait to come to see you!
Post a Comment