We've been doing a lot of swimming in the pool at our complex and have been to a few BBQs at the beach the past few weeks. We had friends over yesterday for a BBQ and pool time. We bought a little mini grill so we have one for ourselves. It cost $6.00 at Walmart! Oh yeah!
Here are the flowers Jeff bought me with his first paycheck a few weeks ago. He absolutely loves, loves, LOVES his job. He stays so busy and his days fly by.
We went to Julian, CA a few weeks ago. It's this little gold rush mountain town about an hour away. Everyone that goes there talks about the pie. So, naturally, we got some. We got the apple crumb pie with vanilla ice cream. We split it, and it was delicious. The only complaint I have of Julian is that we had to pay $.25 to use the bathroom. They said it's because vandalism is costly. I guess they've had problems with that kind of thing lately. But, still, DUMB!!!
Last but not least...I dyed my hair. I like it. It's definitely different than anything I've ever had before. I just felt like doing it. Oh, and I found a gray hair. If there's one gray hair, there must be more. Time to hide them....Ok, ok, I'm being a little dramatic. My mom always did call me her drama queen, though!
Oh yeah...here's a picture of our Primary class now. Lindsay used to be in it, but she moved to Washington. Moroni hardly comes. So, these three are the usual. We have so much fun with them!!! From left to right we have Mya, Emalee, and Meghan.



3 comments:
I love the pictures and your hair is darling!! I got mine highlighted before school started. Be glad you only have one gray hair - I had about 50! (I'm not kidding. I think I'll have to do the highlighting thing on a regular basis now). Your primary class is cute and I'm glad that things are going better than they had been before!
I agree, you hair is way cute!! That town looks like a town from the wild wild west. How fun!! I enjoyed your post.
Your hair reminds me of when you played Belle!!!
Post a Comment