Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Not a whole lot has been going on that is report-worthy. Jeff had his final last week for his Algebra class. We definitely didn’t get much sleep that week. We were up working on it late every night. He feels really good about it all, though, so hopefully he did well. I say WE because I was definitely right there beside him helping him the whole time. I get math, but it’s a little harder for him. I guess you could say I was his personal tutor for the 8 weeks he had the class. I was more than happy to help him, though. Anything to make it easier for him.



We went to see a band called HELP! on Saturday night. They are a Beatles tribute band, and they were awesome! It was a free concert on the lawn at a park in San Marcos, and we stayed for the entire 2 hours. This Saturday, a different park close to here is playing Enchanted, so we’ll be gathering up our blankets again to watch it. I love that movie!



Jeff and I celebrate 5 months on Friday. It’s amazing how fast time is going by. It’s been a great 5 months.

We’re looking into airline tickets for our trip home to PA for Christmas. I can’t wait. I love Christmas, and I love home. Know what’s even better? Home AT Christmas!!!! I’ll admit, I’ve already started listening to some Christmas music. It’s never too early for Christmas music. It is soothing and makes me happy. I wasn’t able to go home last year, and it was so weird. I really want Jeff to see what our Christmases are like!





Jeff is on his 4th week of work. He loves it! When he got his first paycheck, he bought me roses. When he was laid off he said that with his first paycheck he was going to do that, and he did. What a sweet husband.

That’s all for now….

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Love it. I love the Beetles! Thanks for blogging!!