Like I said, Jeff and I have been super busy. We had a great Halloween. We went to Pei Wei, ate some Asian food, and watched Sleepless in Seattle. No dressing up. No parties. Just the two of us. I prefer it that way!!!
Jeff came home one day with super awesome flowers. It was actually on Halloween that he bought them for me. They were beautiful. Here's a picture.
Jeff was growing his hair out. It gets all curly, and it looked really good on him. But, he decided it was time to cut it. I like him with short hair, too. He's handsome either way. He made his hair a fro before taking this picture. I love my goofy husband!
For Thanksgiving, we went to Visalia to visit Jeff's grandma and aunts, uncles, and cousins. Visalia is a farming town, and I loved it! The neighborhoods were so cute. I'd move there in a heartbeat! We had a fun time visiting with family. It was only the second time I'd met them. Although, the first time didn't count much since it was at my wedding, and I really didn't get to see them all that much. I didn't even remember their names. haha......We didn't take any pictures that weekend. Sad, I know.
Mom and Dad sent us this super amazingly awesome wreath for our front door. We hung it up as soon as we got it. Fresh pine...Mmmmmm....It looks awesome! Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!!!
We went out and bought a few Christmas decorations and a tree. We don't call it a fake tree, though. It's an "immortal tree". Jeff doesn't like the term fake. haha....We think it looks pretty good for only costing $78. It's pretty full and pretty real looking. We had a blast decorating it. We decided every year from now on, we are going to decorate our tree on December 1st Eve. That's the new tradition!
We celebrating 1 year since Jeff proposed on Saturday, December 5th by going to Disneyland. We found super cheap tickets some lady was selling on Craigslist. We got in for $55 each, and they were park hoppers. It was a blast. Here are some pictures from our fun day!
Every Wednesday, we have Hot Chocolate Wednesday. It's definitely cold enough for hot chocolate, and Jeff gets it for free at work. So, when I pick him up on Wednesdays, we brings us both a cup out. So delicious!!! We also try to eat lunch together at least once a week. We pack our lunches every day, so I just go over to Jeff's work (he works like 1 mile from me), and we eat together. I love it!
People always say we are still newlyweds and in the "honeymoon phase" but we want this to last forever. We go to the temple once a week, read scriptures together every day, pray together morning and night, make meals together, and lots more. I think if we keep this up, we'll be able to keep the "newlywedness" there.
Only two more weeks of work before heading home to PA!!!! It can't come fast enough. I miss home, and I am so excited to go back!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!



2 comments:
Yay! How fun and cute tree! It is fun buying your first one. It look great. Oh and by the way. I still blog. :0)
Sooo much is going on! I agree about the blog thing, I love blogs and people don't seem to blog as much :( I try to write on mine every fews weeks :D
Post a Comment