Tuesday, June 22, 2010

She sells seashells down by the seashore

Ok, Ok, I know. I'm not good at this whole writing about my life thing. You see, I sit at a computer all day, and the last thing I want to do at night is get on my computer. But, maybe if I take time on my breaks at work to blog, I'll be able to update more...or something....

Father's Day was on Sunday, and I have to say that I have the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD! I am so blessed! Thanks for all you do for me, Dad!


Now, here's a brief update of our lives since the last post:

One of my BFFs came to visit me in May, and we had an absolute blast! We played the game of Life, had the best time at Disneyland, and explored San Diego. SO fun, and I miss Shannon like crazy!!! Check out the fun in the pictures!!!




We've been spending lots of time with our friends and watching lots of great movies!
Go see The Karate Kid. It's great. I'll always be a fan of the original because I grew up with it, but this one is pretty stinkin' good!


We are looking forward to Eclipse next week. But, I'm looking even more forward to Harry Potter in November! I finished all 7 books in about 6 weeks. AMAZING! I was so sad when I was done because I had no more to read. I'm a bit of a Harry Potter fan now! I can't wait to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando someday! Fun!


We've been watching LOST, and we love it. We are about 6 episodes into Season 2 so we have a long way to go. Does anyone else think the theme music is creepy? Or is it just me and the fact that I get freaked out at everything?!?!



I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world. Here's a little proof...(It's not the best picture quality but it will have to do.)

3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

YAY!! I have been waiting for an update on the happy couple!! looks like you and Shannon picked right up where you left off. Don't you love friends like that? I want to see the Karate kid. i saw the Smith's on Oprah and it was a good interview. The movie looks good. i always like the movies you like, well, except for that really weird acid trip movie, I hated it!! Other than that, you have very good taste in movies. I have been a fan of Harry Potter all along. I haven't read the books, but, maybe that should be my summer read. Thanks for blogging!!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

oh, and that picture of Will cracks me up!

The Price's said...

LOVE the harry potter books and movies:) can't wait for this new movie to come out and definitely want to go to disney world and visit the them park....so neat. saw them all interviewed on the today show last week for the grand opening of it.

LOVE lost and am so sad that it's over. guess i'll just have to watch them all again:)

hope you are doing well!