I love my life. I am so blessed in so many ways. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a great man in my life, but I’m not complaining. There’s nothing better than spending time with the man I love. This past week had some great moments!
Let’s start with Mother’s Day. I didn’t blog about it, but I have the greatest mom! She’s my best friend, and I am so blessed to have her as my mother! She’s done so much for me all throughout my life, and I am eternally grateful!
Wednesdays are “Hot Chocolate Wednesdays” for Jeff and me. We get hot chocolate from Jeff’s work (Jeff makes a special hot chocolate with creamers and a York peppermint pattie. Yum!). We love this day! We decided this past week to make it “Hot Chocolate Wednesdays at the Beach”. Our first time there was a success. Nothing beats sitting on a blanket, drinking hot chocolate, and watching the ocean. It was perfect!
Friday night, we watched Robin Hood. It was good but kind of confusing. I’ll always like the Kevin Costner version best!
Saturday we hiked, played Smashball and Bocce ball at the beach, grabbed Chipotle, went in the spa, and watched Gran Torino via Clearplay while eating ice cream.
Sunday was church (I got called to teach the 11 year old girls. Should be fun!), a walk, family night, relaxation, more ice cream, and a movie. We started watching Escape to Witch Mountain. It was, uh, not that great. Jeff compared it to the Power Rangers. The special effects were pretty cheesy. I mean, when you have movies out there like Harry Potter (I’m trying to think of kids' movies), there was just no comparison. We like kids movies, too. This one was just too cheesy for us.
Last night, we finally printed off the remaining pictures for frames to hang in our living room. Jeff did some cool things to them on Photoshop. Our living room is finally complete with pictures! Only 1 1/2 months after moving in. We have one more thing to hang in our bedroom and one more thing for the bathroom, and we are done! Hooray!
I’m on Harry Potter book #5! Getting the 6th one today! Still loving them!
Shannon comes today! We are going to Disneyland on Thursday and exploring San Diego on Friday. I can’t wait! I’ve missed her terribly!!!! I'm sure I'll have more to blog about when she leaves!
Life is good!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks Sheena for the sweet comments. We really do have a great relationship.
Hot chocolate on the beach sounds dreamy!!
And I love the Kevin Costner Robin Hood. I am NOT a fan of Russell Crowe so I have no desire to see that Robin Hood.
have a great time with Shannon. Enjoy Disneyland.
I saw you walk into Stake Conference, sorry I didn't get to say hi :(
Post a Comment