
If you’ve never watched LOST, you NEED to! Jeff and I started watching it back in February when we got Netflix. We started from season 1, episode 1 because neither of us had seen it before. We were hooked within the first few minutes. We will be finishing the series tomorrow night (so don’t bother us. Haha). Tonight, we have the last two regular episodes to watch, and tomorrow, it will all be over when we watch the finale.
We have loved every minute of watching it together. The show was confusing at times and some of the story lines were a little weak/dumb sometimes, but you just have to keep pushing through. The show is definitely better watching like we did than having to wait a week in between episodes when it was on TV.
We feel like we’ve become so attached to some of the characters. We laugh, we cry (ok, I’m the only one who has cried), we’re scared, and we talk to the TV like the characters can hear us. It’s great.
I think what’s even better is experiencing it with Jeff. We relate everything to LOST, and we always talk about everything that’s going on. It’s one of those shows where you wonder what is going to happen next. It’s not uncommon to hear us say, “Why do you think so and so did that?” or “What do you think is going to happen to so and so?” We seriously talk about the show every single day.
Tomorrow night will be full of emotions for us. We are excited to see how the show ends but sad because this is it. The end. The finale. Nada mas. I know we’ll laugh and we’ll cry (I think Jeff may even get a tear in his eye) and we’ll love every minute of the finale.
So, if you have Netflix, instant stream the series. You won’t be disappointed. And, if you are, talk to me. I’ll change your mind.



2 comments:
I know Brenda really liked the show. I have only seen a couple of minutes here and there so I didn't get attached. I love really good shows that pull you in and make you want to see more. There haven't been any on TV like that lately. you know, like The Cosby Show, Little house on the prarie, ER,Family Ties, Eight is Enough I could go on and on...
I'm so glad you like it. I watched it live from the very first episode and LOVED it! I'm still sad I don't have it to look forward to anymore. But I need to get the DVDs and watch it straight through again. I know I missed or didn't understand so much so it would be like a whole new experience (even though I know how it all ends ;) ).
Post a Comment