Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

We put up our tree on December 1st. It's our tradition to do it on that day. We had fun putting it up and decorating it.




Here's the final product...


We bought these apples at the grocery store this week. Guess how much they cost? $3.00/lb! HOLY!!!!!!!! We didn't see the price, but if we would have, we never would have gotten them. 5 apples cost us $9.00, and no, they weren't organic. Just plain old Gala. We didn't realize it until I was looking at the receipt later. Craziness!


I forgot to mention that we saw Tangled on our cruise. They premiered it for us on there. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Go see it! You'll have the song, "Mother knows best, listen to your Mumsy" stuck in your head all the time after you watch it.


And, seriously, how adorable is Rapunzel?!?!


Oh, and we saw Harry Potter before our cruise. Amazing! Can't wait for the next one to come out!!!

We took our Christmas pictures!!! I'll post the picture closer to Christmas!

WATCH MINUTE TO WIN IT ON TUESDAY NIGHT! Jeff's cousin's wife, Allie, and her sister, Autumn are on it! We can't wait to see it!!! (That's them in the plaid shirts in the picture.)


Have a great week everyone! I'm loving the holiday spirit in the air!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Your tree is pretty. I love your ornament. Why didn"t I get one? shoot. I loved Repunzel too. It was so cute! Yes listen to your Mumsy! lol

Katie said...

Love the Christmas Tree!! Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas!! Lover you lots!!