Monday, November 29, 2010

Sailing in the Caribbean

We left on the 19th for a fun filled Disney Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean over Thanksgiving. We stopped at St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. Our week was filled with sunshine, food, family, friends, and fun. I want to go back!!! Here are some pictures capturing our fun...

Ready to fly to Orlando (not quite sure what the look on my face is all about)...



Meeting up with the rest of the family (check out my dad's face. hee hee)...


Sailor Goofy...


Some decorations on the ship...


Sporting the life vests during our safety drill...


Maria and Raphael, our amazing waiters...


Dylan got picked to go up on stage...


Got to see Shannon every day...


A delicious smelling gingerbread house...


Our awesome ship and my handsome husband...



St. Maarten...



St. Thomas...


What a good looking model...


Pirates IN the Caribbean night...


Lots of glasses at dinner...


Character breakfast...


Castaway Cay...







A lovely bruise I got from jumping up on the stage to be a part of the hypnotist's show...


So sad to be flying home...


We had the best time ever on our vacation! It was so great to spend a week with my family. I miss them so much! I wish we could see them more often. Thanks for a great time, Dad, Mom, Logan, Marissa, Dylan, and Shannon!!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Your face looks like, "I am out of here!" fantastic pictures!! We did have so much fun! That was hysterical when you jumped up on that stage. You wanted to be hypnotized so badly. To bad it didn't work for either of us. Jeff is a blast to hang around. Even though he was sick he still was so fun!! Remember, next Thanksgiving, THE World!!!!!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

oh, and the pumpkin picture CRACKS ME UP!!!

weedle11 said...

Love the pics! I am SO jealous. Thanks for sharing them! I have never seen anyone get hypnotized. Do you think it really works for some people? I wonder.

Elmer said...

I've always wanted to go on a Disney cruise. It looks like so much fun! Maybe someday...