My friends.
Small town life where you can go for a walk at midnight and not have to worry about being kidnapped...

Leaves changing colors....

(Thanks to my friend, Sarah. I borrowed this from her facebook. )
The first snowfall.

Suzy Snowflake and Frosty the Snowman commercials during the holidays...
Time and Temperature. (Ok, so this probably isn't around anymore, but back before all the technology we have today, this was how you found out the weather and the correct time.)
NYC and Orlando and being so close to so many awesome cities. I'm dying to take Jeff to so many places!!!!
I love California, but I'm a PA girl at heart!



3 comments:
Yes, you can still call time and temperature. 814-445-9675 HA HA HA.
It really is crazy that we can be in:
Cleveland-3 hours
Pittsburgh-1 1/2 hours
Washington Dc 2 1/2 hours
New York City - 5 1/2 hours
Philadelphia- 4 hours
Baltimore- 2 1/2 hours
Jersey Shore- 6 hours
THEY STILL HAVE THE NUMBER!!!!! Awesome! I'll have to call it sometime! :-) I wish I would have gone to those places more considering we lived so close. Now, I live so far away and would love a weekend away to any of those that you listed.
That's funny! I called that number a few weeks ago just to hear it!! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment