Food is so good! We have a few favorite places, but we don't go very often. I think a trip to one of following is in order...
Café Rio. I get a salad in a soft wheat tortilla with shredded chicken, lots of lettuce, rice, black beans, and cheese. Mmmmmm......

The Counter. A 1/3 lb. turkey burger on a wheat bun with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and pineapple. YUM! And, they have DELICIOUS peanut butter shakes. Jeff always gets them, and I sneak in a sip or two or three.

Cheesecake Factory. See the picture below. Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. Enough said.
We like making things in our slow cooker. Shredded BBQ chicken is our new favorite thing. Do you have any favorite slow cooker recipes? Send them my way! I'm looking for some new ones. Thanks!

We enjoy our toaster oven, too. Such a great invention! Sometimes, the regular oven is just too big when making something for 2 people.

We’ve recently started watching 24. We're almost done with Season 1. It’s pretty good, but I, personally, like LOST better.

I completed the series, The Hunger Games. I LOVED IT! If I had to rate all three books out of 10 points, 10 being the best, here are my scores….The Hunger Games – 11+. Catching Fire – 9. Mockingjay – 8 1/2. Overall, a brilliant series!

Baby snails are so cute. Next time it rains, go out and find one. Adorable! They are my newest fascination when it’s wet outside.

I hate walking into spider webs. They are cool to look at but not so cool to walk through. I am always on the lookout for them when walking near any kind of trees, bushes, etc.

Meet Ernie. He helps with the feeling of Fall festivities in our apartment.
Our Disney Cruise is coming up, and we can’t wait. The Christmas decorations are up on the ship! YES!

Harry Potter. Midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. We’ll be there.

Jeff's sister, Shauna, is having a baby next month. His name will be Max. We had a baby shower/picnic for her on Saturday.
Shauna opening our gifts...
Family and friends hanging out...
Jeff and his Mom...
Weedle, Joel, and their 5 kids stayed with us on Sunday night. All 9 of us were in our little 1 bedroom apartment, but it was great!!! I love seeing them and wish we lived closer...maybe someday. Here are some pictures from our night...(The third one down is of Johnny playing on his iPod and me dragging Vance on my leg.)



4 comments:
I LOVE the Hunger Game series too. Such good books!
Awesome post! I love all the pictures of family! See you in 3 days!!!!
oh...Jeff looks like a natural holding Audra. I'm just sayin'.
Thanks for letting us stay with you!! I am already looking forward to March!
Post a Comment