Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One more check on my list...

Hawaii is on my list of "places to visit before I die." I've always dreamed of riding horses on the beaches there. Well, this dream is going to come true in April. Jeff and I are going for our 2nd anniversary, and we are so excited! We're spending 1 blissful week in Maui. Thank you, Travelocity, for offering us a flight, hotel, and car for under $2,000. Hawaii will soon be checked off of my list. Hooray!

3 comments:

Andrew and Emily said...

Ahhh how fun!! You guys will love it there. Wish we could join you. :)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Paradise!! I LOVED Hawaii!!! It definitely is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. What a fun anniversary present to each other!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheena. It is wonderful to see you so happy. Hawaii, what fun. I am envious in the best of ways. I can not wait to hear of the adventures. I love you. Today was the Relief Society annual party in Somerset. Your mom did such a good job. She is a natural at festivities. I think of you often and your mom always keeps us informed but I wanted to tell you myself how amazing you always have been. Continue to be happy.