Oh, and Happy Veteran's Day on this great day...11/11/11! Thanks to all those who have served and who currently serve our country!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Brian Regan...
We're going to see Brian Regan tonight! We are so excited! I love the facial expressions he makes when he tells his jokes. I think those expressions make the jokes THAT much funnier. I'm ready to LOL!
Oh, and Happy Veteran's Day on this great day...11/11/11! Thanks to all those who have served and who currently serve our country!
Oh, and Happy Veteran's Day on this great day...11/11/11! Thanks to all those who have served and who currently serve our country!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
He is coming to SAlt Lake in January and we really wanted to go and take Johnny because he loves Brian Regan but the tickets are $45.00 and they only have seats available on a Wednesday night. Bummer! Let me know how it was!
Post a Comment