Monday, November 7, 2011

Movie Reviews...

Do you get sick of my movie reviews?  We love movies, and I like sharing so you know whether or not to waste your money.  So, here are a few more for you...

In Time:  We saw this one last weekend.  It was entertaining enough, but I felt it could have been better.  Overall, it was pretty average.  I wouldn't recommend seeing it in the theater.  Save your money and wait for DVD.  Justin Timberlake did a great job.  There's a scene with his mom that he did really well with.  Amanda Seyfried's lips were bothering me the whole time.  That girl needed some chapstick!  How do the directors, producers, and makeup people miss this?  I hate when actors have chapped lips.  I just want to pull mine out and offer them some!



I Am Number Four: This movie was a little boring at parts. The beginning started out way too dark, as in you could hardly see anything on the screen. It was pretty annoying. I probably wouldn't recommend this movie, but if you have no other options and are dying to see something, go ahead. They definitely set it up so they could make sequels if they wanted/needed.

Mrs. Miracle: Ok, I thought this movie was adorable. I found it on Netflix's instant streaming. I think it was a made-for-tv movie a couple of years ago. If you want a cheesy, predictable movie, this one is for you. It was just a feel good, holiday movie. Mom, you'd like it.

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Ha HA you know me all to well. I enjoy your movie reviews.