When the nice people at Costco ask you if you want a box for your purchases, you usually expect a box that will fit all/most of what your are buying, right? The other day, Jeff and I went to Costco and only bought 5 things (I think that was a first for us!). We said "yes" to a box, and this is what we got. Can you see it? (It's holding the kiwifruit and the jar of chicken bouillon.) Um, I think we could have managed without the box if that's all you were going to give us. We got a good laugh out of it!
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL sometimes the boxes are more trouble than they are worth. I just got Weela as my word verification for both you and Weedle.
ha!! I hate when they only give me one box. Do they really expect me to carry everything up one by one? lol
Post a Comment