Life has been good to us these past few weeks. Jackson is cuter than ever and now officially has 2 teeth on the bottom. He's been a bit more clingy since he's been teething, but it's kind of cute sometimes. He'll hold on to my right shoulder so tight and sometimes suck on it. I'm guessing the fabric feels good against his teeth and that's why he does this. Sometimes, this is the result of all of that...
He loves dancing, reading books, taking walks, laughing, and saying hi to his daddy when he gets home. Here are some cute pictures I took one morning of him. The last one is a bit blurry, but I love his little smile.
We had some socks on him one day, and when we took them off, this is what resulted...
He likes tummy time more and more and is getting strong. He can now roll over from his tummy to his back, and he almost has it from his back to him tummy.
He looked adorable for church on Sunday. I love this little suit from my good friend, Sara. Everyone commented on it. Thanks, Sara!
Jackson had his 4 month check up yesterday. He's just shy of 16 pounds and is 29 inches tall! The doctor said she sees length like that in some 9 month olds! I hope he stays tall like his daddy!
We watched a couple of new movies recently. One good. One not so good.
Good...I thought the storyline was good and Zac Efron did a good job with his acting. They could have done without the sex scenes, but overall, we liked it!
Not so good...Jeff really wanted to see this movie, but I thought it looked weird from the first time I saw the trailer for it. I was right. Jeff said he wishes it would have been better. I couldn't even finish it. You can't win them all, I guess.
We're looking forward to renting these movies since we weren't able to see them in the theater...
We didn't do anything for Halloween. I'm not that into it, and I didn't want to spend the money to buy Jackson a costume just to take a picture. We ended up not even carving a pumpkin because I had a headache that night. Oh well...bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas! I've started listening to Christmas music already! LOVE IT!!!
I'll end with a semi-funny story. I was out for a walk the other day with Jackson. When most people pass by us, they give a nod or say hello or give a little wave. Well, this one lady was running, and as she passed by she gave a thumbs up! It gave me a good chuckle! I've never had anyone do that before.









3 comments:
Love the pictures of this cute little giy! he gets cuter and cuter everuy day!!
oh gosh...my key board is shot!! Sorry. *guy* *every* I am on the toy room computer and this key board stinks!!
I can see Cody in some of these pictures. And I love the toe fuzz.
Post a Comment