...2 days early! I know I won't have time to blog in the next few days, so I want to post now and wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you have much in your life to be thankful for! I know, I do. Here are a few things I give thanks for every day...
- My wonderfully, sweet husband and my precious, little boy. I went for a run early Saturday morning, and this is what I came home to. LOVE! I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life. Jeff is the most kind, thoughtful, helpful, and lovable guy! I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I am thankful he came into my life a little over 4 years ago! And, Jackson is such a blessing to us. What a sweet little guy! What did we ever do without him? We love him so much!
- A healthy body that allows me to run, walk, breathe, smell, hear, see, and do so many other amazing things. Our bodies are capable of so much. I am in awe every day at all it can do. I grew a human inside of me! That fact, alone, still blows my mind. (Oh, and this is my new haircut, in case you haven't seen it. I'm thankful for cuts and styles that I actually like. :) )
- Laughter. Joseph B. Worthlin once said, "Come what may, and love it." We all need more laughter in our lives. Jackson spit up on me early Sunday morning. Here's what I could have thought/felt about the whole thing...
But, here's what I really felt...I thought it was hysterical! Come what may, and love it. Learn to laugh more and not let things get to you so much. That's something I try to do every day. Some days, it's easier than others, but I try.
- This beautiful earth we are blessed to enjoy! Look at this picture Jeff took when he lived in Hawaii! GORGEOUS! I could sit for hours and enjoy places like this!
- My family, especially for my wonderful parents! Even though I don't talk to some of them very often, and even though we don't see each other as often as I'd like, I love them all so much! They all helped me become who I am today! My parents are the best I could have asked for! I am forever in debt for all they have done for me!
- My religion. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I know who I am. I know where I came from and where I am going after this time on Earth. I love attending the temple and the reverent spirit I feel when I'm inside. To quote Ann M. Dibb, "I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it."






1 comment:
LOVE THIS POST!!! Your cup runneth over. I love that picture of Jeff and Jackson sleeping! Dad always fell asleep with one of you on his chest, well actually you had to lay across cause of his portly belly. LOL!! babies love snuggling like that. We reallt do have so much to be thankful for!! I am thankful for you, jeff and Jackson! I love you guys so much!
Post a Comment