I miss my family, especially this time of year. Especially today and tomorrow! They are having a blast right now at their Christmas Eve celebrations. Maybe we'll be able to make it next year. Fingers, toes, legs, arms, everything crossed! :)
Both of the men in my life are sick today. They are taking a nap together on the bed right now. It's adorable. I was napping with them, but then Jeff started snoring. :) Here are some pictures to enjoy this fine Christmas Eve.
Jackson has discovered my chin. He loves sucking on it...although, I never let him do it.
We were driving to the store the other day. Jackson was exhausted and fell asleep while chewing on his blanket. Love it!
He's started resting his head on our shoulders when he's tired. It's one of our new favorite things.
He loved his visit with Santa last week. Didn't shed a tear. That's my boy!
Enjoying some Christmas decorations.
Love his little smile!
Everyone needs a camel as part of their Christmas decorations, right?
I hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends. My new favorite Christmas saying is below. I hope we all remember this every year.




1 comment:
I love your pictures! That Jackson is simply adorable!! We miss you guys too. We had another super fun scavenger hunt!
Post a Comment