Happy Valentine's Day or Single's Awareness Day...whichever one you are celebrating today! Jeff has to work, but for the hour we'll have together after he gets home and before bed, we're going to make each other our traditional valentines. That's how we roll on Valentine's Day. :)
We're moving in 9 days!!!!!!! I've been slowly packing, doing a little each day. It's not my favorite thing to do. I don't mind unpacking, but packing is such a pain.
We just watched the following three movies. I definitely recommend the first two. The Odd Life of Timothy Green was so touching. I definitely cried at the end. The little boy who plays Timothy is ADORABLE!!!!! You'll fall in love with him instantly!
Hotel Transylvania was so cute and so funny! The whole family will enjoy this one! A must see!!!
Total Recall was pretty good. I think Jeff liked it more than me, but interestingly enough, I understood it more than him. Ha! Lots of action, but definitely too much swearing for my ears. Oh, and there is a scene with a woman who has three boobs. Not necessary! Consider yourself warned if you watch it!






1 comment:
Two of the best movies ever!!
The Odd Life Of Timothy Green and Hotel Transylvania!!
Post a Comment