Thursday, February 7, 2013

We're moving!!!!

It's true!  We're moving!  Jeff works about an hour away (that's without traffic), so we're moving closer to his work.  We are excited for the move and the new adventures that await us.  Our apartment complex is super nice and has an unbelievable fitness center.  We're talking state of the art, everything you can imagine, including classes, fitness center!  We'll have so much more time together as a family, and we are super excited for that!  We move in 2 weeks!

My parents and youngest brother came for a visit last week.  It was so great having them here!  We explored San Diego, ate some delicious food, and even did a spontaneous trip to Disneyland!  It was great having our apartment full of family.  Here are some pictures.  (Mom, you need to post yours so I can copy some of them!)

 Dylan at the Mormon Battalion.  He leaves for his mission in less than 3 weeks!  We won't see him for 2 years, so you can imagine the tears at the airport when we said goodbye!  He's going to be such a great missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!!

Papa and Jackson watching Dylan and Jeff search for gold.


Searching for gold

 

 Nina and Jackson




Here are some cute ones of our little guy that have nothing to do with family visiting.  He's 7 months now!  I can hardly believe it!


 I think he's getting more teeth.  He's been a bit more fussy lately, a lot more clingy, and this is the face he does a lot...He looks like he's in pain!

 And, he's chewing on stuff all the time.


 He's so strong!  He eventually pulled this playmat so far back that he fell over.  Ha!

 Jackson fights sleep all the time until he just falls asleep from exhaustion.  The other day, he was so exhausted, and when I put him in his crib, this is how he fell asleep! Don't mind the blurriness.  I couldn't use the flash because I didn't want to wake him up.  


1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love this post and pictures!! Dylan's Mormon Battalion picture is awesome! The picture where Jackson looks in pain looks just like Jeff. We had a great time. I wish we could come out more often. I LOVE your new place. It is so resort-ish. ;)