Monday, July 8, 2013

One year stats and having some fun...

Jackson had his 1 year check-up on his birthday.  They gave him a gift...4 shots!  Poor little guy.  Then, the next day, he had a fever and a nasty cold that I so kindly gave him.  Not the best way to start off your second year of life, but he's tough and is getting better.  :)

One year stats:
Length: 34 inches
Weight: 26 lbs 2 oz

Jackson received a bag of these colorful balls for his birthday from Nina and Papa.  He loves them!  We decided to put him in this empty diaper box with as many balls as we could fit in.  He wasn't sure what to think of it all.  


Then, Jeff and I had to get in on the fun, too.  I'm not sure who enjoys this gift more, Jackson or the two of us.  LOL.


How cute is this picture?!?!  And, as always, he HAS to have something in his hands.  I just love this little, adventurous guy!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I knew Jackson would love these balls. I didn't know that mommy and daddy would have way to much fun with them too. LOL!!