Saturday, July 6, 2013

Take Me Home

Jeff and I randomly came across a movie the other night called Take Me Home.  Netflix has SO many dumb movies, but every once in a while, we can find a good one.  This was one of the movies we actually enjoyed.  We laughed out loud at a few parts, enjoyed that it was a pretty clean movie with minimal vulgarity, and I really liked the main actor.  I've never seen him in anything else before, but he was funny.  So, my suggestion is to watch it.  I think you'll like it.  :)


We also watched Snitch recently, too.  I say pass on this one because it was just an ok movie.  There was some action, and I guess the plot is based on actual events (which is kind of cool), but I wasn't terribly excited about any aspect of the movie.  I think the father went way too far to help his son.  That kid needed to learn a lesson.


No comments: