Thursday, September 12, 2013

14 month stats

Jackson had his 14 month appointment on Tuesday.  He's doing well and still growing like crazy.

Here are his stats:
Height: 2ft 10.45in
Weight: 28 lb 6 oz
Head Circumference: 49.7 cm

The doctor said he's the size of a 2 year old!  We love our (not so little) guy!

6 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna "Nina" Dively said...

that was me that deleted all of those comments. The reason was when I posted it, it poste like six times. My computer was being stupid. My original comment was, Jackson is a big boy! he definitely will be tall like his daddy. I love all of these pictures and these posts! I love Jackson in his little leadguide/backpack. He looks adorable.