Monday, September 30, 2013

What's wrong with this picture?

Take a look at this picture.  Can you tell me what's wrong?  (Be nice...I'm hard enough on myself.)  Check out my earrings...

THIS is how I went to church yesterday.  Well, I had on a different shirt.  But, seriously, I went with TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EARRINGS!!!!  How did this happen?  And, do you know when I noticed it?  On the way home!  Bahahahahahaha!  
You would have thought someone would have told me.  Later last night, I asked a few people if they noticed, but they claimed they didn't.  How could you not have when I was talking face to face with you?  Ha!   Oh well.  It gave me a good laugh.  
Oh, and Jeff had to work, so he wasn't here to see what I was wearing; otherwise, I'm sure he would have noticed!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I noticed it right away. That is too funny! Hey, it happens.