Jeff came home from work the other day because he was feeling super sick. He had been up all night the night before blowing his nose and having trouble breathing. He slept for 6 hours after coming home from work. When he gets sick, he gets sick! I starting feeling a bit sick yesterday, but you better believe I started taking some meds! I hope it stays away!
During one of the first days of Jackson's sickness, he put his face on my leg. This is what it left behind...
He's slowly getting better. Thank goodness. But, during this sickness, he became REALLY attached to a stuffed bear my mom got him before he was born. I've always had it sitting on his nightstand, but he's never really shown a ton of interest in it. Well, three days ago, he grabbed it and walked around calling it "baby" ALL DAY! He even wanted me to rock it and pat it's back. Then, yesterday, he insisted on carrying it with us when we left the apartment. That was the best he's ever been in the car...I think I'll let him carry it in the car every time we go somewhere! He just sat the whole time holding the bear without making a peep.
He's so cute with it. He gives it hugs and plays with it. Here are some cute pics I snapped today while he was playing.
He's saying "CHEESE" in these next two pictures. That's what he does now when we tell him to smile. It's adorable! I mean, check out how cute he is...
Oh, and in other news, we finally decided to spend the money we don't have and go to Yosemite. Jeff has ALWAYS wanted to go there but never has. It's his top place to visit, but he's never been there. He's lived in California his entire life and hasn't gone. Go figure! So, that's why we finally decided to go. It's the off season right now, and before the snow comes in, we wanted to check it out for a few days. We booked our hotel on Monday, and wouldn't you know that on Tuesday, it closed down due to all the crap going on in the government right now? Just our luck. I guess we'll have to wait to see Yosemite some other time. (We have to cancel by Monday or else we get charged one full night of our hotel.) Until then, we'll just enjoy it's beauty through pictures...




1 comment:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF JACKSON!!!! HE IS SO STINKIN" CUTE!!!
Post a Comment