Thursday, November 21, 2013

Phone pictures catch up...

We've captured some cute pictures of Jackson on our phones.  Some were on Jeff's phone, and I forgot to blog about them.  Other pictures are a bit more recent.  The quality isn't the greatest, but here are some of the pictures to enjoy.

Playing with his cousin, Max, at the park this summer...


Playing in the curtains at church with Daddy...


All ready for church...

Who needs toys when you have kitchen stuff to play with?  This rice maker steamer thingy (whatever it's called!) makes a great hat!


We finally broke down and paid to ride the train at the mall last week.  Jackson LOVED it and cried when it was over.  


Mini photo shoot with Daddy while Mommy had an eye doctor appointment earlier this week.


3 comments:

Lissy said...

Aww, he is so cute! I've always wanted to do that mall train :)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love all of these pictures of Jackson. He is adorable and turning into such a big boy. Leaving the baby stage and into the toddler.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

And I LOVE him in that outfit at the water park. he looks so cute.