We went to a new park the other day. We had a lot of fun playing Frisbee and Smashball, and Jeff and Jackson had a lot of fun "crashing" on the ground.
We don't go outside enough when Jeff is working. I'm trying to change that. So, we got out the big bubble wand the other day, and Jackson had a blast chasing the bubbles.
My cousin is serving a mission for our church, and he was called to serve in the Carlsbad, CA mission! His first area is Temecula! What are the chances!!! We had him and his companion over for dinner the other night. He's a great missionary, and his Spanish is coming along SO good! He's the one in the yellow tie. I love my cousin, Jacob!!!
This happened this past week. Jeff went into Collin's room to check on him one morning, and he had rolled over during the night. He's getting so big! He laughs out loud so much these days, too.
I love it!













1 comment:
That's Awesome that Jacob is in Temecula! I bet that made him feel a little more at home! The boys are getting so big! I might have to take a quick road trip out there to see them (and you of course) this summer!
Post a Comment