Life's been good lately. We joined a gym in January, and it's been one of the best things we've done. Even though we are on a tight budget, I needed some ME time every day. So, we joined a gym that provides childcare while you workout! For 1 hour a day, 6 days a week, I am able to have some time to myself without being interrupted (unless there's a poopie diaper). I love my boys, but I sure do cherish and need this time for myself!!!
A couple of weeks ago, Nina sent Jackson some fun stickers, some of them being mustaches. Jackson did NOT want to put them on his face, but the rest of us sure did have a fun time with them!
Don't mind my nastiness. We just got back from the gym.
Our Zoo and Sea World passes expire this month, so we're trying to get as many visits in before then. Some lady stopped and asked if we'd like our picture taken as a family (I was taking one of just Jeff and Jackson), and this is what we got. Not very centered. Oh well...Collin's not in it anyways because he was asleep in the stroller.
Jackson is really into the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" right now. He saw this rat statue and thought it was a mouse. He loved it!
Jackson found a big leaf on the ground, and when Jeff told him to take a picture with it, he put it on the ground and sat on it. Ha!
Jackson sure does love his daddin!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment