Collin's had his bottom two teeth for a few weeks now, and the top teeth must be working their way down because he chews on everything! Getting pictures of teeth is nearly impossible, but I sure did try. Here are a few semi-blurry pictures of his cute new, toothy smile.
This one doesn't show teeth, but it sure is cute!
Just another cute one of our growing boy!
We've now given him peas and carrots. He loves both!
Collin watches Jackson's every move, and Jackson sure can make him smile and laugh. I love watching them interact!
I had an appointment in a neighboring city, so we decided to stop by the lake on the way home. It was pretty chilly out, though, so we didn't stay long.
One windy night, I looked out our window and saw a man resting his ladder on the neighbor's palm tree. It wasn't attached to anything to prevent him from falling. He climbed the ladder, climbed the tree, and then proceeded to cut down the fronds (that's what they're called, right?) with his chain saw. He did have a rope around his waste and tree, thank goodness, but I still couldn't stop watching him because I thought for sure he was going to fall! Crazy man! Ever hear of a fork lift?!?!








1 comment:
TOO CUTE!!!! And yes, that man is crazy!
Post a Comment