Friday, May 1, 2015

Strawberries and Sea World

We went strawberry picking last week.  We went to the strawberry field near our house.  We had never been to this one before.  We probably picked the cloudiest, coldest day.  It made for good pictures, but we were freezing!  Good thing the strawberries were DELICIOUS!!!!!  A bit expensive but delicious!!!






After picking the strawberries, we had to eat some.  Yummy!

Check out the dark clouds behind Jeff!


We got Sea World passes again!  I ventured out with the boys on Wednesday, and we had a BLAST! Here are some pictures of our fun, fun day!!!  


I LOVE this picture!!!!!


The whole time we walked through the shark tunnel, Jackson sang "Shark Fighter" by The Aquabats.  It was so cute!


Jackson was showing Duffy Shamu as he swam by.  

It's always nice doing something different than our normal routine.  Everyone was happy, and we had no worries other than having fun!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

You have way more fun days than I do. The picture of Jackson showing Duffy Shamu is adorable!