Disneyland was running a special for Southern California residents. We decided to splurge and take a mini vacation and take advantage of the offer. We wanted to surprise Jackson, though, so we didn't tell him until we pulled in on Tuesday. He wasn't quite sure about the whole thing, and I don't think he realized we were actually there. But, once we got inside the park, he was loving it!
In front of the park, ready for the fun to begin!
When we got inside, we realized they were filming Live with Kelly and Michael. This is a horrible picture, but I had to take one. I don't know why they were wearing the weird hats, but I'm sure it had something to do with Disney's 60th anniversary. 
The best picture I could get in front of the castle.
We headed straight for Fantasyland. Jackson loved the rides. We were at Disney with my parents the day before I had Collin, and Jackson wasn't so sure about many of the rides we went on. This time, though, he was loving everything. I guess 6 1/2 months makes a difference.
And, of course, we HAD to meet as many characters as possible!
Going through Minnie's house before meeting her...
Collin chewed on his blanket every time he was in the stroller. It kept him happy.
Finding Nemo submarine ride...
Autopia. Jackson was big enough to ride this and many other "big kid" rides! Yay!!!
Having a little snack. Jackson couldn't wait to take a bite.
A bit blurry, but here's how we rode rides with Collin. He's all strapped in his carrier and loving all of the excitement going on around him.
No trip to Disneyland is complete without Dole Whip! Yum!
Jackson was loving his "special treat" that he shared with Mama!
After all day in the park, we drove 10 minutes to Cafe Rio and enjoyed ourselves some delicious Mexican food! We HAD to go since we were so close! :)
Jackson got a bed all to himself at the hotel. We stayed directly across from the park entrance, and I wouldn't do it any other way next time. It was so nice walking such a short distance after spending all day in the park!
Collin was in desperate need of some floor/crawling/rolling time! I brought a blanket because I was not about to let him roll all around on that nasty hotel floor!!!
Stay tuned for our fun at California Adventure!!!





















2 comments:
FUN!! Jackson sure loves Minnie's house. Toon Town is such a fun place. Thanks for taking us along through your pictures.
Look like a fun vacation! I agree with staying within walking distance!
Post a Comment