Saturday, May 23, 2015

California Adventure

Our 2nd day was spent at California Adventure.  We headed straight to meet Olaf, Anna, and Elsa!  Jackson was a bit tired and grumpy, and he wouldn't meet Olaf unless I held him.


 This was Collin after meeting Olaf.  The girl taking our photos with my phone was talking to him and he started smiling at her.  So, she snapped a picture of him. :) 

Anna and Elsa took a lot of time with us.  Anna was all about Jackson, and I'm glad because he's always said she is his girlfriend.  Elsa didn't really talk to Jackson (probably because Anna had his attention), and Jeff said it was a little awkward having all of Elsa's attention because she was talking to Collin like he understood what she was saying...And staying in character the entire time saying stuff like, "You slobber alot, just like Sven!" Ha!




The Monsters Inc ride is so cute.  Check out the vending machine below.  I love the snack that says "Sugar, Salt, & Fat"!!!


Waiting for Daddin to ride Tower of Terror.

Bug's Land had so many fun rides for Jackson.  He loved all of them!

Jeff is always so fun and animated when riding with Jackson.  He'd do this every time they bumped into someone...





It was so fun being able to ride rides as a family instead of doing the "baby swap" every time.  I'm glad Disneyland has so many family friendly rides!



Nice double chin, Collin!  ;)

Jeff HAD to get a churro.  I don't eat fried foods, and I try to keep them away from Jackson. But, how could he not have a few bites when Jeff was standing right in front of him eating it?!?!  He liked it, but I mean, it's sugar, so I had no doubt that he would.


Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land had a 90 minute wait...ALL DAY LONG!!!  That's the longest wait for any ride we came across both days.  All of the fast passes were gone, so we had to pass on that one.  Bummer.  But, we spent our time in Cars Land taking fun pictures.


Jeff and Jackson rode Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, but Jackson was a little scared because it whipped around.  He leaned on Jeff the entire time.  You can barely see him in this picture because that's what he is doing.


We had a fun time watching the parade and dancing to the music.

Jackson said, "Take a picture of me with the giant lollipop!!!"   

Toy Story Mania!  This has got to be one of the best rides! My accuracy is horrible, and my arm always aches from pulling the string to hit the targets, but it's a blast!

Teething child = constant slobber and fingers in the mouth almost all day!


We had SOOOOOO much fun!  And, we definitely wore Jackson out.  Our mini vacation was definitely a success!!!

Oh yeah, and Jackson got two books and a magnet of the characters for a souvenir, but his absolute favorite souvenir is his Duffy coin.  This doesn't surprise me one bit!  :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!  Happy Memorial Day!!!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

These are some great pictures! It looks like such fun! It makes me want to go to Disney. Collin is the happiest baby, he is always smiling! Jackson looks like he was having so much fun. I don't know who had more fun on the bumper cars, Jackson or Jeff. Hahaha. Fun mini vacation!

weedle11 said...

Looks like you had a blast! Now I want to go. LOL.