We went blueberry picking at a nearby blueberry farm. It was tons of fun! The blueberries just fell right off the branches. Since blueberries are Jackson's absolute favorite, he sure did love every minute we spent picking them. He kept asking if he could eat them. We picked 2 pints and had 1 gone by the time we got home.
We also bought some fresh blueberry bread at the farm. It was to die for!
Since Jackson doesn't ever want to take pictures like this, we figured we'd have Collin do it.
Even Collin got in on the bluebery picking action! :)
We took another trip to Sea World. It's always a fun day when we go. We took some friends with us this time because we had free passes. They have a little boy who is 3 weeks younger than Collin. It's always a good time when Derek and Courtney are involved!
Big Bird was out this time!!!! He was SO tall!!! I was super excited he was out because I was a HUGE Sesame Street fan when I was young!
I had Sesame Street wallpaper, bedding, curtains...you name it, I had it!
We rode one of the kiddie rides with Jackson about a year ago, and he hated it. We always ask him if he wants to ride something, but he always says, "NO!!!" But, this time, he practically begged to ride one. So, Jeff took him, and he loved it! I'm hoping potty training happens like that. He has no desire right now despite our efforts, so hopefully, one day, he'll just decide he wants to go. Sooner than later would be ideal. I'm tired of changing man poops in his diaper!
Jackson made me a heart in nursery for Mother's Day. He was so excited to give it to me.
On a completely different note, I have an umbilical hernia. It doesn't hurt, and it's just minor. But, I have to have surgery. I'm happy to have the surgery, though, because my belly button has stuck out (a lot!!!) since having kids. I knew there had to be a reason for it never going back in. It will finally go back in once they fix the hernia! Yay!!! The doctor also confirmed my diastasis recti. :( I found a few excercises online that I'm going to try to see if it will help a little bit. I'm tired of the mommy pooch I have because of the diastasis recti. :(











4 comments:
So sorry that you have to have surgery but it isn't too bad. If you can arrange to stay completely down for at least the first two days it will help a TON in your recovery, it did with mine. It was really hard not to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk for six weeks and I did have to lift Charlotte a few times but again it helps a lot with recovery. Best of luck!
Always fun with those Burns!
Mmmmmm! I wish we had berry picking places like that here. And I LOVE your red pea coat! You look amazing (as always!)
The blueberries look yummy! That is a cool picture of the dolphin coming right at Jackson.
Post a Comment