I like to take lots of pictures! I try to document as much as I can for my blog because it serves as my journal. So, here are some random pictures from last week...
Jackson insists on pictures whenever he drinks Naked juice or green smoothies that leave mustaches.
A family my mom babysits for found this wall decal for Jackson. He loves it!
Playing at the park one day. This boy is growing so fast! Will he really be 3 in 1 1/2 months?!?!
He wanted to wear his shark hat (which is way too small!). He walked around ALL day with it on singing "Shark Fighter" by the Aquabats. It's one of his favorite songs these days.
He is such a great helper. And although at times I could do things much faster without his help, how can I say no when he wants to help me? I know that someday, I'll be fighting him to help me. I'll take advantage of his willingness when I can!
We found this cool stick with a pine cone still attached one day when out for a walk. We had to bring it home. Every few days, I have to throw away things Jackson finds and insists on keeping. If I kept everything, we'd have nothing but leaves and rocks and twigs and papers everywhere.
Taking silly pictures to send to Nina.








1 comment:
Love looking at the pictures you post.
Post a Comment