Sunday, July 12, 2015

Finally Caught Up!

It only took like 4 posts, but I'm finally caught up after I hit "publish".  Phew!  

Jackson wore these glasses from Chuck E. Cheese's to the pool.  He thinks they are sunglasses.  Ha!

We bought him a book about Duffy for his birthday, but it came a few days late.  He was so excited and loved reading it to Duffy.


I couldn't get over how cute he looked in his outfit.  Flip flops and his Subway messenger bag!  Adorable!


We got passes to the Zoo/Safari Park!  Yay!  We headed out for some fun!





This was real lion's fur.  He wasn't too sure about it.


He called this a chameleon.  Um, ok.  Ha ha!

Playing with water balloons the other day.  I couldn't fill them fast enough.  He'd just throw them on the grass right in front of him.  Made for easy clean up, though.  :)

Having fun and waiting to go to the gym while Collin was sleeping.  I don't know what the blanket was all about, but he's cute in it.  

Hope you enjoyed the catch up of our lives.  :)  Until next time...

No comments: