Life is speeding by. I can't seem to find time to blog, and my pictures just keep multiplying in my phone. Here's life in the Burns' household captured one picture at a time...
When Collin is asleep, Jackson and I find time to be silly...
On a rare occasion, he'll actually take a nap...although, those naps usually happen when Collin is awake. It's not very often that they fall asleep at the same time.
Jackson used to "ride" his pirate ship when he was younger I guess he still fits...
Collin's hair was getting so long, and he has a cowlick which makes his long hair all weird. So, I decided it was time to cut his hair short...
He transitioned into a big boy car seat a few weeks ago or so...
We spent another day at the beach. Collin LOVED the sand!
Jackson is still not a fan of the swings, but Collin sure does love them!
Enjoying some yummy nectarines...We went through 12 nectarines in about 3 days, and Jackson ate most of them!
Jackson has a chart that we put a smiley face on every time he stays in his room in the morning when he wakes up. This chart helps prevent him from coming into our room at 5:30am. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but when he reaches the end of the line, he gets to go to the Dollar Tree and pick out a prize. He got the frogs and lizards below after he reached the end. If only potty training could be this easy...
Also going on...Collin pulls himself up now. It happened about a week ago. He's all over the place, trying to pull himself up on everything, including our stairs. Eek!
He also officially feeds himself. Today was the first day he was able to put those little baby puffs in his mouth by himself. He'll be 8 months in just two short days. He's getting way too big!!!















1 comment:
Jackson always has a photo bomber. LOL!! He sure loves his Duffy. I can't believe you let Collin crawl in the sand. Good for you. I am not sure I could have done that. Sand everywhere. These boys are growing way to fast.
Post a Comment